1) R.O.C. opposes censorship in any form. WE DECLARE WAR on the likes of the PMRC, right-wing religious zealots, vote grubbing politicians, sell-outs, traitors and hypocrites within the recording industry and others who advocate or support the imposing of any views, beliefs, views, moral standards or value codes upon us with total disregard for our rights and trampling our First Amendment freedom.
2) R.O.C. calls for an organized, protracted fight back utilizing any and all means necessary to smash the pro-censorship forces.
3) R.O.C. will help establish a network or groups throughout the US and Canada that will wage the war against the censors of music, art, literature and film.
4) R.O.C. will publish and distribute a national publication that will link the network, provide news and information and expose our enemies and their tactics.
5) R.O.C. will help build and participate in coalitions with other groups/organizations whose programs and views are aligned with R.O.C.'s.
6) R.O.C. will organize and sponsor concerts, benefits, debates, and other public forums in order to popularize our programs for fighting back against censorship.
7) Nowhere in this 7 point program will you find the word "compromise". R.O.C. does not believe that our rights of Free Speech, Free Choice or Free Expression are negotiable in any way. The current attacks upon our personal freedoms will not be cried away, wished away, prayed away or voted away. R.O.C. will always strive to be the militant voice of the anti-censorship movement with our call for unified mass action. These attacks and the groups/individuals perpetrating them must be met head-on, drove back and smashed by an army of fans, bands, artists and others. Recruitment of troops for that army is R.O.C's objective.